the kenyons

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

ok ... so life is not all that bad. When I begin to get discouraged, something good happens to remind me that things are all right.


This morning I saw the most gorgeous sunrise ... reds, yellows, pinks and purples through a haze ( I try to forget that the haze comes from the 2 mills in town!) and I realized that we don't live in such a bad place ... it is warming up and the snow is melting (literally melting INTO our addition, we have a sled catching the water in there right now) and with the daylight savings time change, it is actually feeling a bit like spring. There is life after winter!!


Here is a picture of the Kaya and Keidis playing dress up ... we have to get some boy dress up clothes :)
At least they play well together MOST of the time!
TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home