the kenyons

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

stinky cheese

we are getting sick of winter!! I realized that I have now had 6 months of winter, meaning that there are only 6 months left for the other three seasons ... how depressing! We are hoping to get out of here though in May and head to somewhere childless and hot! Keep your fingers crossed.

As a little insight into the world of Kaya ... lately she has been dressing up and then waving her wand and turning us all into "stinky cheese" ... I am not sure where this has come from or how she thought it up, but it is really quite hilarious. I spend most of my days either as Mama Sharpteeth (from Land Before Time) or as stinky cheese. What a world I live in :)



Here is a picture of Mama Sharpteeth and Big Girl Sharpteeth (Keidis is Baby Sharpteeth and, of course, Mike is Daddy Sharpteeth).



And here is the biggest eater ever!! Wait until he is a teenager!!

2 plates of lasagna later ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home