the kenyons

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just some random stuff

I thought I would post some of the pics sitting on our hard drive.


This one is of Kaya and Keidis with Mike's Grandpa. We went to visit him just before Christmas. Nice to connect and I think, although he doesn't say much, that he likes seeing the grandkids. Note the smile on Keidis' face - he is pulling this one these days whenever you say "SMILE"!

This was taken the same day, it is so sweet! They are getting so big! Can you believe I register Kaya in Kindergarten tomorrow! My first baby going off to school :S not sure how I feel about that. I told her she could stay home with me and we could homeschool - she promptly put her hands on her hips and told me "Mom, you can't make me stay home!!" So I guess it will be off to kindie in September!

Here is a cake I decorated, from a Kraft magazine - don't look too carefully at the lines, they are NOT straight! One cake a month for practice - I am sure to get better eventually :


Anyway, that is all for now. I will be posting more shortly. Got my FLIP video camera and am hoping to post some vids in a few days!
xoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

A cake a month? You're very ambitious! My kids are lucky they get cakes for their birthdays!

January 28, 2008 at 12:20 p.m.  
Blogger Krista said...

Oh, and I'm formally placing a request for a picture of your head. Well, hair. I'd love to see where you're at with that now.

January 28, 2008 at 12:23 p.m.  
Blogger Jenie said...

It is both exciting and scary to send kids off to school.

January 28, 2008 at 2:16 p.m.  
Blogger Faith W said...

Amazing cake! And cute kids! Can't wait to see your monthly confectionary creations ...

January 29, 2008 at 10:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home