the kenyons

Sunday, July 22, 2007

fun family home evenings

So we have been doing some fun things for FHE. We have gone bike riding (we got Keidis a trike at a garage sale), gone to the park and Dairy Queen, gone to the lake. We made masks one night and then they wouldn't put them on. I was very sad because every time I got one on one of them, the other would have theirs taken off. What a gong show! Eventually they did and I got my one picture.


Here we are making popcorn balls that smell so sweet. Actually, here I am making them and here they are eating them :)

We love our family time on Monday nights!

1 Comments:

Blogger Faith W said...

Nikki,

How cute are you guys?!?! House looks awesome too. Can we come over for a popcorn ball ??? :)

July 30, 2007 at 4:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home