the kenyons

Saturday, January 12, 2008

updates on my challenge

Here are some views of the areas I have successfully cleaned up and sorted through!!

Here is the top of the fridge!! (see the post below for the messes formerly on there!)

Here is the window between the kitchen and living room ... I put little candles there to remind us not to put stuff there.


Here is one bookshelf - again, don't forget to look down below to see my improvements!


Here is the craft shelf ...

And the three bookshelves that are all together ...


I also have done the desk, but forgot to take pics of it. Really, the only thing left is the top of the desk and the sewing/project/craft table and we are DONE!!! Wahoo! ten minutes a day makes a huge difference!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Looks good! I was just thinking about the challenges yesterday, I need to set some up for me as well.

January 12, 2008 at 12:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home