the kenyons

Sunday, July 22, 2007

the weather

So I have complained about the long winters, but I love the summers. Hot is good after 8 months of snow drifts. I also love the thundershowers. Usually. I have to admit that some of them have been so huge and close that I have been a little scared. We are apparently in tornado country and there was one a while ago 2 hours south of us and we had CRAZY weather because of it. Here is the rain coming down about a month ago. It showered like this everyday for all of June.





Oh! You can't even see how hard it is raining. Look carefully! It seriously was raining so hard it knocked down our garbage cans. I was not going out to rescue them.


The only other problem with long winters, wet springs and hot summers is the BUGS!!! and apparently Kaya reacts hugely!




This is about a minute after the mosquito got her on her inner thigh (I know because I got the mosquito).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home