the kenyons

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

i cannot complain anymore

The SUN is SHINING and SNOW is GONE!!


ok - well almost gone, in corners here and there you can still find a pile. But grass is sprouting, i am keeping my eye out for the first blossom and I am ready for this weather. The kids and I have been outside everyday this week (walking, playing, at the park and biking) and I think we will do it until it snows again ... I've got to get my fill before it ends :)

here is an up-close-and-personal of me and the kidlets. I am trying to get us together for a family photo, but can't seem to get it together.



Also, here is a picture from March that I just got in an email today. It is Jenie Jones, Sheri Dew and me.

This one is Jenie, Sheri, Wendy Nelson (as in Russell M Nelson's other half), me and Karyn Butler.

I posted these because Sheri and Wendy are 2 women that I respect and admire greatly, and as far as church goes, they are my claim to fame :)
hugs and kisses - go and enjoy the sunshine!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

OOOOh, so THAT'S what you look like with hair! Haha, I acutally looked for your blog through Jenie's so I could see what you looked liked pre-buzz. I have to say - I like it either way. You've got great bone structure in your face!
Loved getting to know you a little bit this summer!

September 4, 2007 at 3:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home