the kenyons

Sunday, March 2, 2008

imagination

So with 2 weeks left before this babe comes (we are due march 17th), my back is beginning to act up ... I guess I was foolish to hope that the accident I was in when I was pregnant with Keidis wouldn't affect this pregnancy, but thankfully, I have only been hurting for the last couple of weeks. I am basically able to sit, stand, do anything for about 15-20 minutes and then I HAVE to lay down to rest my back ... It makes it tough to get anything done which is why I won't be posting too much until babe comes. Here's hoping it comes SOON!!!!

I just wanted to share a piece of our lives from yesterday. Kaya came out dressed in pink princess shoes, a pink fluffy skirt and a a cape. She put her hands on her hips (Wonder Woman style) and said "I am Julie Anne America". Then for about half the dayI had to call her that to get her to do anything - come to the table, go to the van, etc. The rest of the day she cycled through various personalities always returning to Julie Anne America. She was also Cinderella, the Harmonica Fairy (who has to play her Harmonica in the toy room and NO where else!) and Kaya the Snow White Princess ... needless to say we got great mileage out of the dress up box yesterday. As a note, Keidis played the Prince, the King, the Queen, and Snow White - all of these identities were assigned by Julie Anne America.

Sorry I have no pics, I have to go lay down now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home